mahogare

2 Game Reviews

Nice game but depends too much on luck
It was fun anyways

This game is very well designed in every way!
I like the attack methods of each enemies and how well the difficulties are adjusted. It becomes more and more challenging yet you still can improve by learning how to deal with each situations.
Not to mention the artistic side-I really really like the artstyle! It feats so well with the weird but simple world of the game. I like the musics too! They are so hype and fast-paced that they encourage the player to run around and attack endlessly.

6 Art Reviews

niiiccee
the game actually reminded of your characters and arts.
great stuff!

i hate summer!!!!!

At first the movie was kinda cringe. However, after thinking, I found out that the reason was because what the characters in the movie were going through actually pretty much happened to me when I was younger. Sexual fantasies, conflict between parents and friends, showing what you don't want to to your parents... From that viewpoint I think Pixar really did a good job capturing young teens' lives. Some people may say 'this isn't like pixar...' while I agree with this film being a bit eccentric, I think it is also agreeable that Pixar try new things and find their direction in the future.

gatekid3 responds:

the only parts that actually hurt me were the scenes where ming embarrasses Melin, but that second-hand embarrassment is kind of the point.
I don't really get how people can say its not pixar. we've had movies about rats and dreams, toys and purpose, what it means to live, environmental responcibility, friendship, among other subjects and themes, so whats wrong with a girl going through puberty. i hope more people give it a fair chance

i crave salted chocolate.

Age 17